bare knuckle ceramic warpig/advice needed

Bradman006

• Members

Hey guys, Thought I'd post a rough clip of my ceramic warpigs. Pretty much recorded this simply to get the idea down. Not perfect at all but might help give some people an idea of how these pickups can sound. Ceramic warpig bridge (alnico neck for cleans) - esp sv standard - Irig - agile 5150 digital amp for distortion - digital jaz chorus for cleans - garage band. Pretty simple setup, really only used to record ideas as I come up with them. Just a rough take. 'into the light'. New idea. by Brad Hoekman on SoundCloud - Hear the world I've recently purchased a caparison Dellinger (mahogany/walnut)and have just about watched every vid and listened to every clip on the net to try and decide on what pickups to get for it (emgs must go!). This forum has provided a lot of great information. Hopefully this helps someone else in some small way. Thanks to everyone else for posting their clips. As far as the caparison goes, I think I'm going to go for a set of calibrated juggernauts. I'm hesitant due to the lower output but hopefully the voicing makes them tight and aggressive enough, and I usually boost with a tube screamer anyway. Just need to save the cash. Selling the x box and play station! Any opinion regarding the juggernauts/caparison? Has anyone experienced both the ceramic warpig and juggernaut? Thanks in advance. Cheers, brad. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived