Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever tried this or heard it????

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever tried this or heard it????

Have you guys heard this?
    I saw this a while back, and now i am thinking about trying it. I just wondered if anyone knew anything about it. Thanks
    Good Deals With: AlteredSounds, VH5150, ChristinaDream, Hamer95USA, Flying V 83, L6Sguy, angelhair0 X2, I.P. Freeley, Blackwater, loosegroove, themeanreds, theweight, utterhack, PeelingPaint98, mdintx, guyaguy, lostandfoundpdx, rounDSound, Devi Ever, fatalist, waveman, Free the Guilty, ChuckNorris1982, Lorax, booher, PurpleStrat, gproud5150, mookieunit (X2)
    BAD DEALS: archofmusic

Too confusing for me. I'd get lost trying to remember all those various combinations.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." Jimi Hendrix ~ 1968

Comment

Originally posted by OldFenderGuy
      Too confusing for me. I'd get lost trying to remember all those various combinations.

Yeah, I have a G&L S-500 with all seven pickup combinations available. But I find that I only really use two of them. So my MusicMan Axis with just two pickups is actually a more versatile instrument for me. It only has two pickups, while the S-500 has three. But I like all three sounds I get from the Axis.

Comment

I have a peavey with that's hss with a switch for each pickup. Yes it's versatile, but changing from one sound to another is slow and annoying. I guess it would be fine for a studio/recording only guitar. Now if I could also figure out a way to install some switches that would override those and jump right to a specific setting, that would be sweet.
        Age of Shadows Metal with keyboards and a singer who actually sings.

Comment

Working...
        X