Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever tried this or heard it????

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever tried this or heard it????

Have you guys heard this?
    I saw this a while back, and now i am thinking about trying it. I just wondered if anyone knew anything about it. Thanks
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="0"><font color="Blue">Good Deals With: AlteredSounds, VH5150, ChristinaDream, Hamer95USA, Flying V 83, L6Sguy, angelhair0 X2, I.P. Freeley, Blackwater, loosegroove, themeanreds, theweight, utterhack, PeelingPaint98, mdintx, guyaguy, lostandfoundpdx, rounDSound, Devi Ever, fatalist, waveman, Free the Guilty, ChuckNorris1982, Lorax, booher, PurpleStrat, gproud5150, mookieunit (X2)</font></font><br />
    <font face="Arial Black"><font size="5"><font color="Red">BAD DEALS: archofmusic</font></font></font></div>

Too confusing for me. I'd get lost trying to remember all those various combinations.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><br />
    <br />
    <i>&quot;It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life.&quot; Jimi Hendrix ~ 1968</i><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    </div>

Comment

Originally posted by OldFenderGuy
      Too confusing for me. I'd get lost trying to remember all those various combinations.

Yeah, I have a G&L S-500 with all seven pickup combinations available. But I find that I only really use two of them. So my MusicMan Axis with just two pickups is actually a more versatile instrument for me. It only has two pickups, while the S-500 has three. But I like all three sounds I get from the Axis.

Comment

I have a peavey with that's hss with a switch for each pickup. Yes it's versatile, but changing from one sound to another is slow and annoying. I guess it would be fine for a studio/recording only guitar. Now if I could also figure out a way to install some switches that would override those and jump right to a specific setting, that would be sweet.
        <a href=“http://www.reverbnation.com/ageofshadows”>Age of Shadows</a> Metal with keyboards and a singer who actually sings.

Comment

Working...
        X