X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead-on '67?

I'm GASsing real hard for it. Has anyone played it? I'm really HOPING that it doesn't suck. Danelectro + tremolo + offset body = :love:

i played one today. i love the looks. very very light guitar. played alright and could of used a set up. pick ups were pretty good
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font color="Lime">CHICAGO, IL</font></b><br />
    <b><font color="DarkOrchid">NO COAST PUNK/ROCKABILLY/PSYCHOBILLY</font></b><br />
    Bluff city records/studios<br />
    <b>the SIX STRING SINNERS<br />
    TOO CLOSE TO PERFECT<br />
    LIVING IN VANS<br />
    </b><br />
    <br />
    Proudly endorsed by Gibson Guitar picks.<br />
    good deals with: PRSisbest, jasonA84, Inhatredofme (X2), dachuckster</div>

Comment

The few that I've played in GC sounded really cool, though I thought they felt really cheap. Didn't particularly care for the finish and couldn't use the trem and stay in tune, plus the body was too insubstantial (light) for my tastes.

Edit: To qualify this, the fit and finish felt like a Gretsch Americana, and anybody who's played the Gretsch knows what I'm talking about. For $30, it's charming and fun. For $350, I can't justify it.
      I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

I ****************ing love them. I played one in GC, it was nice, man. Then again, I am a dano fan.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center"><font size="5"><font color="Blue">✡</font></font></div></div>

Comment

The trem is really flimsy and causes tuning problems. Get yourself a different Dano.

Comment

I need to get out more, I haven't seen that yet. Pretty awesome looking.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">-=RIP &quot;Norton&quot;=-</div>

Comment

Working...
            X