No announcement yet.

How much would this be worth?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would this be worth?

I have an Ibanez Prestige RG2610E that I love. Well, I loved it when I bought it, because I was REALLY into Paul Gilbert and Steve Vai. But, for my tastes, the guitar is just too much trouble with not enough tonal variety. I'm thinking of selling it to help pay for a Gretsch G5122 Hollowbody.

It's a single pickup guitar with an Edge Pro Tremolo bridge. Single Volume control with a 500K pot. Black finish with creme binding around the body. 24-fret Wizard Prestige Maple Walnut neck with a rosewood fretboard and shark-tooth inlays. Neck has white binding, and so does the headstock, which is also black.

It's in perfect condition. I bought it used for $515 (talked down from $1000, MSRP was $1200 new), and replaced the stock Seymour Duncan TB-10 "Full Shred" with a DiMarzio Evo Bridge. Only work it needs is a slight neck adjustment and to be set-up and restrung. So, how much do you guys think I could get for it if I sold it on CL or just locally? I won't try GC, because they took my old 7-string, gave me $150 for it, then turned around and made a $200 profit off of it by selling it for $350. That really got to me.
    MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Day man, day man
    Uhh ahhahh
    Fighter of the Night man
    Uhh ahhahh
    Champion of the sun
    Uhh ahhahh
    You're a Master of karate and friendship…for everyone!!!

Originally Posted by CitizenMod

I don't think so. Rabies all about anger, fear of water, LSD overdose more about flying over water, transcending anger then smashing into it and splattering in multi-colors across The Universe.

You should really post a pic. Someone would only be able to give you an estimate based on your model of guitar.

According to MF, Google, etc. The guitar can be purchases new for 999$ plus tax and/or shipping.

So you start from 50% and work your way up. I would say about what you paid for it.

515$
    RIP Layne Staley 1967-2002

Comment

Day man, day man
      Uhh ahhahh
      Fighter of the Night man
      Uhh ahhahh
      Champion of the sun
      Uhh ahhahh

I don't think so. Rabies all about anger, fear of water, LSD overdose more about flying over water, transcending anger then smashing into it and splattering in multi-colors across The Universe.

Comment

Looks like everything is in decent shape. I would try and get 600$ for it. And BTW, this may be just me but, I wouldn't be going around advertising this:

"Perma-bann'd on UG (same username there), so I came here."
        RIP Layne Staley 1967-2002

Comment

Looks like everything is in decent shape. I would try and get 600$ for it. And BTW, this may be just me but, I wouldn't be going around advertising this:

"Perma-bann'd on UG (same username there), so I came here."

I know, I have it there in case I run into anyone I knew on UG, they'll know who I am. That's all.

And thanks for the help.

Day man, day man
          Uhh ahhahh
          Fighter of the Night man
          Uhh ahhahh
          Champion of the sun
          Uhh ahhahh

Comment

Working...
          X