Agile Guitars?

munizfire

• Members

i have heard extremely awesome stuff about them. Does anyone here have any horror stories?

im gassing really bad for either a 6 or 7 string Septor or Interceptor...

post pics of your Septors or Interceptors:cop:

also, how are their necks? (looking at the Neck-thru versions)

are they ibanez/jackson thin, or les paul fat?

• Members

Junk, dont go there!

Lemme guess, you've never seen or actually played one have you?:rolleyes: I have absolutely no problems with my AL2K. I have been gigging with it and leaving my $600 Ibanez SZ at home. I paid $240 shipped for it. I havent played any models other than the AL so I cant comment on them.

• Members

Lemme guess, you've never seen or actually played one have you?
:rolleyes:
I have absolutely no problems with my AL2K. I have been gigging with it and leaving my $600 Ibanez SZ at home. I paid $240 shipped for it. I havent played any models other than the AL so I cant comment on them.

He's a troll, I've already fed him once today over an Agile, you just fed him, too. Hopefully he's full and will move on now...

• Members

He's a troll, I've already fed him once today over an Agile, you just fed him, too. Hopefully he's full and will move on now...

I figured. My Agile is better than any Epiphone I have played and it plays/sounds just as good as any Gibsons I have played. For the price you cant really beat it.

• Members

My 8 string Intrepid is surprisingly good. The neck is more les paul than Jackson, but I believe that is necessitated by the 8 strings and the 28.6" scale length.

None the less, the quality and playability is very good for the money in my opinion.

• Members

I have a couple of there Septor 7's Great great guitars.. Im really happy i found Agiles.. You never know untill you try one and set it up to your liking.. and im glad i did!!

I own

3 828's

3 727's

3 6 stringers, One is a 2800 Silverburst Baritone.

Necks on the 7's are thin. but cant say for sure if they are Jackson thin because i dont have any Septor 6's

The only only complaint and out of all the agiles i have this is only on one. the semi custom has a few to many uneven frets in comparison to the next one in line. so easy fix but thats my only "horror" story.. LOL

But for your eye candy enjoyment..

3200 Semi Custom

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

3000M thru

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

Some 7's

Semi Custom Agile Hornet Neckthru (note these are all setnecks from Rondo. Makes this one special!)

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

Septor Pro 727 Elite

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

Spetor Pro 727

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

And for some reason a friend of mine has kidnapped 2 of my 8s The Intrepid fanned fret and the intrepid pro dual and i also have a single hum intrepid pro but no pics of those..

• Members

i've had/have these

Al 3100 regular neck

AL 3000 slim neck

PS924

Septor 725

all great guitars.

the neck on the septor is wide, however, the nut is actually fairly narrow. if you find the nut on 6 string guitars with 1 5/8 as narrow, then the 7 string will feel FAR more narrow. thats the only reason why i returned mine.

• Members

I have a couple of there Septor 7's Great great guitars.. Im really happy i found Agiles.. You never know untill you try one and set it up to your liking.. and im glad i did!!

I own

3 828's

3 727's

3 6 stringers, One is a 2800 Silverburst Baritone.

Necks on the 7's are thin. but cant say for sure if they are Jackson thin because i dont have any Septor 6's

The only only complaint and out of all the agiles i have this is only on one. the semi custom has a few to many uneven frets in comparison to the next one in line. so easy fix but thats my only "horror" story.. LOL

It's because of your 727 Maple FB septor that I have Agile Gas, Check your SS.org Inbox, so you decline my offer :(

:lol:

• Members

I had a AL 3100 slim neck. Was great guitar, kinda dark sound. I returned it as it weighed 10 or more lbs. and would not balance on my knee when played seated. I am looking at their AS1000 thin neck which goes around 8 lbs. and different body.

They are around Epiphone in quality. The more expensive ones are quite a bit better than the cheapies.

• Members

I have an AL3100 going on five years, can't be beat for the price, great neck, solid construction - I use it daily as a practice guitar, my PRS, Gibson etc... usually hang on the wall (too expensive to wear out :eek:) And in actuality, the Agile plays just about as well and holds up to the daily work over I give it, can't go wrong for around $400 new.

• Members

Go over to sevenstring. They have a lot more players with Agile's (especially those models). I have bought an Agile strat that was pure shit, but I've also bought an SX strat that sounds great-

And I bought one of these

as820anat1.jpg

that plays like a dream. I've also got a friend with one of their 8 strings and it was one of the best guitars I've played. I was extremely impressed.

• Members

They are old news. Gladiator is the new Agile.

Well, that may be the case, but since they are gonna get the legal eagles from Gibson to shut'em down, they're really not going to survive long enought to make that statement come true

Archived