Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strat style replacement neck with Gibson style contour???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat style replacement neck with Gibson style contour???

Where can I find a Fender replacement neck, with a Gibson style U shaped contour, for less than $200?? This would be giong on a less expensive guitar, not a $1000+ Fender...

Thanks!
    ESP LTD EC-400vf (Gibson 496R/500T)PRS SE Santana (Santana III Bass/Treble)AXL Badwater SRO (GFS OW Liverpool/Duckbucker/JB)Mitchell MD-100SCEPeavey Vypyr 100http://www.flickr.com/photos/2516481...7604952053071/

I don't think you're going to find much for under $200. Mighty Mite is decent, and cheap but they have te C shape profile. You might be able to find an unfinished Warmoth for under $200 though.
    Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

I don't think you're going to find much for under $200. Mighty Mite is decent, and cheap but they have te C shape profile. You might be able to find an unfinished Warmoth for under $200 though.
      Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

www.Warmoth.com

You can even specify Gibson style medium jumbo frets. That's what I ordered for my La Cabronita parts guitar.

Comment

www.Warmoth.com

You can even specify Gibson style medium jumbo frets. That's what I ordered for my La Cabronita parts guitar.

Comment

Working...
          X