X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dug Pinnick Of King's X

Tune in to Oscar

Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

As I posted in your GJ thread on this topic I'm very intrigued by his new project with George Lynch and Ray Luzier. If they live up to the sum of their parts it could be something reall special...

Comment

I'll have to download it the following day (can't listen to the radio at my job), but I'll check it out for sure. Thanks for posting!
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• BydoEmpire
        BydoEmpire commented
        Editing a comment

Very cool - thanks for the links.  I'll have to DL it tomorrow. 

They are a great band, and really great guys, too. They always hang out after the show to chat with the fans. I once had the honor of handing Dug his drink during a show, which is probably my most memorable concert moment ever.
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• chimi
        chimi commented
        Editing a comment

One of my favorite bands of all time. Drove 3 hours to see them in concert when i was in college a few years ago. Also big +1 on the super nice guys thing. 

Got to meet them after the show and could not have expected any more out of them as people.

Working...
    X