Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Clive Burr

http://loudwire.com/former-iron-maiden-drummer-clive-burr-dies-at-56/

v

"Former Iron Maiden drummer Clive Burr has died at the age of 56. The legendary musician had been suffering from multiple sclerosis for many years, and although an official cause of death has not yet been revealed, the band reports that Burr passed away in his sleep last night at his home."

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

RIP, I was lucky enough to see him twice back in the day with Maiden.

Comment

• Mad Tele
      Mad Tele commented
      Editing a comment

RIP up the irons!

those first 2 albums are still my favorite maiden. especially Killers!   They have been my favorite band since I was 15.

I only discovered Iron Maiden through Metal Evolution so I'm a recent fan, but I loved his drumming on Number of the Beast.  R.I.P., Clive Burr.  Heaven's a much louder place now. 

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

• soundcreation
      soundcreation commented
      Editing a comment

Probably my biggest early influence as a drummer.  Always loved his playing on those early maiden records. 

RIP to a fantastic drummer. Number of the Beast is absolutely one of my all time favorite albums.

Comment

• Tupelo Son
      Tupelo Son commented
      Editing a comment

R.I.P. knowing you left your mark.

Working...
X