Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clutch Album - Stream it now!

v

streaming for free over at pro-rock.com:

http://www.pro-rock.com/index.cfm?page=headlines&hid=277

Listen to the new Earth Rocker album in its entirety before the album comes out Tuesday, March 19.

Check it out.  what do you think?

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

At work right now, but I hope it's better than their last album. Ugh.
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

I listened to a few tracks. They were OK. But didn't blow my mind.
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

• slvrsrpnt
        slvrsrpnt commented
        Editing a comment

I hit Best  Buy and bought this one today....and the 1st two Cars CDs as well ($4.99 a pop, it was hard not to!)

I'd love to know what you think of it.

Comment

• slvrsrpnt
        slvrsrpnt commented
        Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:
        I'd love to know what you think of it.

I haven't had a chance to really listen to it yet.  I'll rip it and listen to it going to and from work for a few days and will see if it clicks or not.

Had a chance to spin this thing 5 or 6 times in the last few days.  Very solid release, my favorite since Robot Hive/Exodus (From Beale Street to Oblivion and Strange Cousins from the West weren't bad records, this one is just better).  There isn't really a stinker on it, and it is a bit more straight forward on the metal / hard rock side as opposed to the last 2 bluesier records.  They toured with Motorhead quite a bit on the last release and was said to have influenced the writing process on this new one.

This space intentionally left blank

Comment

• GreatDane
        GreatDane commented
        Editing a comment

slvrsrpnt wrote:

Had a chance to spin this thing 5 or 6 times in the last few days.  Very solid release, my favorite since Robot Hive/Exodus (From Beale Street to Oblivion and Strange Cousins from the West weren't bad records, this one is just better).  There isn't really a stinker on it, and it is a bit more straight forward on the metal / hard rock side as opposed to the last 2 bluesier records.  They toured with Motorhead quite a bit on the last release and was said to have influenced the writing process on this new one.

awesome- thank you for getting back to this thread with your impressions.  i may end up picking this one up.  it seemed pretty solid, the more i listened to it.

Working...
    X