No announcement yet.

Natural "relics" - Let's see 'em!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural "relics" - Let's see 'em!

whether or not you can appreciate a factory relic, i don't care.  what i want to see are pics of your guitar that you played the **************** out of.  pure and simple.  i want to drool over your own dings, and chips and scratches and scrapes and gouges and fades.  so, what do you have that you contributed to (versus bought off a shelf)?  Post 'em if you got 'em!

here's some pics of my '89 LP Custom that i dragged through the gutter for a decade:

v

v

v

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

here's another Les Paul that saw a lot of wonderful action up until about four years ago.  it was like-new when it arrived.  it's not now.  that's what happens when you really play them, right?

v

v

v

v

v

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Tone Deaf
      Tone Deaf commented
      Editing a comment

1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom

LesPaul 005.JPG

Attached Files

Does this count?

It looks old. Actually most of the parts are pretty old...

• 'Henley' neck (came off a guitar that cost about
    Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites SocietyRock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : SPIDROS EL SPIDRO

Comment

Here are my bruised and scared guitars and bass.:

My '77 Wine Gibson Les Paul Deluxe & My '74 Fender Jazz

2013-02-07\_11-46-31\_441.jpg2013-02-07\_11-47-01\_338.jpg2013-02-05\_16-38-57\_816.jpg2013-01-23\_18-18-58\_793.jpg2013-01-23\_18-20-43\_345.jpg

Attached Files
    My Amps & Guitars:
    The Bassmen: Proud Fender Bassman Player
    Fender Blackface Fraternity Lifetime Member

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Comment

Working...
    X