Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATCH THIS - Coachella 2013

Awww man, this is soooooooo bad, and cringeworthy, they should have taken all those people away and made them do bads things with dumpster contents

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

yeah.....not surprised one bit.....people are sheep more often than not. 

Comment

Lol a friend sent that to me yesterday! Honestly, it's those types of opportunistic hipsters that make me almost embarrassed whenever I like anything remotely indie. It absolutely ensures that I'd never go to a festival like that.
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• soundcreation
        soundcreation commented
        Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
        Lol a friend sent that to me yesterday! Honestly, it's those types of opportunistic hipsters that make me almost embarrassed whenever I like anything remotely indie. It absolutely ensures that I'd never go to a festival like that.

I don't understand this attitude at all.  Why would you let other people's stupidity affect your enjoyment of music?

I for one like what I like....I don't really care who else is into it or not into it.  Or how they behave.  I certainly wouldn't let other people I don't know determine whether or not I'd go to a concert. 

Saw that last night and was going to post it, but it completely slipped my mind .  Funny stuff.

"Obesity Epidemic" buahahahahaha

Comment

• axegrinder
        axegrinder commented
        Editing a comment

As funny as it is when presented back to back to back, I'm sure there were many many people (a majority even) that were honest about not hearing of the made-up bands.  Those people got editted out, obviously.  What is left are a bunch of people who will say anything for a chance to be on TV... even if it means looking like a fool in the process.

But yeah still funny and depressing at the same time.  I hope our youth aren't as stupid as those you see on "Jay Walking".

Lol, funny! Ice been doing this very thing for years, but me being the **************************** I am, and having zero tolerance for stupidity, especially when I know people are lying, I always call them out on it to show them what ****************ibg tools they are.

There is never a shortage of these. Poor desperate losers that will argue with you that tge band you just told them doesn't exist because you made them up, really does exist and they have seen them or have their records.

"You people keep on raining. I'll still be the parade." - Diamond Dave.

TO HEAR MY COUNTRY BAND: ADRIAN RAY, click THIS or this

Official endorsee of:Breedlove Guitars

http://www.ghsstrings.com

http://www.rocktron.com

http://www.monsterenergy.com/

Myspace.com-Dave Aronow

Comment

Ratae Coritanorum wrote:

Awww man, this is soooooooo bad, and cringeworthy, they should have taken all those people away and made them do bads things with dumpster contents

that was delightfully painful.  get the f*ck out of my pool - i love that band.  they just have good energy.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

@soundcreation
          It "almost" mskes me embarrassed to like some indie music. I still do like some. But these type of people in the video annoy me. They would ruin my concert experience.
          Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• Danhedonia
            Danhedonia commented
            Editing a comment

Making fun of wasted kids who want to seem cool ... yeah, that'll fix the world.  Awesome.

• soundcreation
            soundcreation commented
            Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
            @soundcreation
            It "almost" mskes me embarrassed to like some indie music. I still do like some. But these type of people in the video annoy me. They would ruin my concert experience.

ahh...you gotta get over that.....life's too short to let people THAT moronic to have an effect on your life. 

Lol!
          Information is not knowledge
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

One of the bands were real - Two Door Cinema Club - but the album name was fake. Maybe it is fake, but if you try this out for real, you will get the same results.

Comment

Yeah, this was clearly faked.  I actually have more sympathy for the kids, and I'm annoyed at the dumbass who faked this up for a "laugh". 

Wow, editing stuff together to make people look stupid . . . yeah, you laugh really hard until somebody does it to you.

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

• TeleFromHelly
                TeleFromHelly commented
                Editing a comment

Funny all the cool guys in here calling people sheep and hipsters and stupid, the only sheep/dumb ones here are those that believe television is real. No doubt the interviewer was saying real bands only to be overdubbed later, clearly edited, but well done.

Poor desperate losers, morons, etc.? A lot of negativity around here about a fun tv bit. The only ones coming off as music snobs and people that would ruin concerts are in this thread

There's a reason they made this joke, whether it's faked or not - it's based on truth. Honestly, try asking a random selection of hipsters or indie music fans or whatever these same types of questions, and they'll give the same answers.

Comment

• Mad Tele
                Mad Tele commented
                Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
                There's a reason they made this joke, whether it's faked or not - it's based on truth. Honestly, try asking a random selection of hipsters or indie music fans or whatever these same types of questions, and they'll give the same answers.

there is some truth to it, but if you asked 100 people about fake bands maybe 10 would say they liked them, but they wouldnt expand on it like these kids do. 

its a funny bit, nothing more or less. 

Working...
            X