Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD

Hello All,

I've just re-registered after being washed away in the re-launch some time ago to post a NGD.

A greco EG500 in old violin burst, I got it from a forum member (thanks again) the pictures don't really do it justice due to the use of the flash, in person it is stunning.

Edit:- I'm thinking would it look even more beautiful with a pickgaurd?

Enjoy the pics.

photo DSC_2563_zps6e590318.jpg photo DSC_2568_zps5605b6bd.jpg photo DSC_2564_zps8feb4d0a.jpg

gorgeous....I have one too!

(pretty sure I know which forum member you bought it from..lol.)

Enjoy!

Comment

• Ratae Corieltauvorum
      Editing a comment

soundcreation wrote:

gorgeous....I have one too!

(pretty sure I know which forum member you bought it from..lol.)

Enjoy!

.png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

Wow - that's gorgeous. Congratulations! What was your ID prior to the switchover?
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• SpiritOfTheAge!
      SpiritOfTheAge! commented
      Editing a comment

It was SpiritOfTheAge not SpiritOfTheAge! :-)

Had a chance to play it this morning as my wife and children were out and about, played a whole lotta zep stuff and it really hit the spot, but the scale length is a bit of a shock after playing my yamaha 604 for such a long time.

Lovely!

I think it looks great without a pickguard.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• hardtdc
      hardtdc commented
      Editing a comment
      One word: Hawt!

Very nice!

I was contemplating trying to track down something like that or maybe an Edwards.

I just filled my quota for the first half of the year though, no more guitars until December at the earliest .

Comment

Sorry Steve, I missed this thread, I did try it with a  pickguard, but it just lloks too good without one, I used the one from my ObG LPC, and black on black on black on LP Customs is cool, but that just doesn't need it....IMO.

Glad you're still digging it, and yes, keep those tuners

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Working...
      X