Mighty Mite Custom Jeff Beck Neck?? Please help.

groovezilla79

• Members

I recently parted out a stratocaster to sell for a friend that had a Mighty Mite neck on it. I believe this neck to be a MM2910FCR. However, when I took the neck off, there was some odd writing on the heel. It seems to be a serial number of some kind along with "Fender Jeff Beck". The only thing that makes me think it came from the factory this way is the writing seems to be under the finish. I've already sent an email to Mighty Mite but I thought I'd post here too.Any info someone can provide would be helpful.

IMAG0187.jpg

• Members

My luthier has confirmed it is a compund radius and ebony fretboard. Yes, it is a Floyd Cut.I wouldn't call it a baseball bat, but it is a lot thicker than the MIM Neck that came on the guitar originally. To me, the thinkness is close to one of a 52 hot rod Tele or a Baja Tele

No word from Mighty Mite on it yet. I do have more pics on the ebay listing here: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mighty-Mite-MM2910FCR-Ebony-board-Comp-radius-Strat-Neck-stamped-Jeff-Beck-/190878795711?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2c714347bf

Archived