Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM problems?

Lately , I have gotten e-mails from HC saying that my PM mailbox is full...even when there are between zero and two messages in there at the time (small ones, no attachments).
    Forumites trying to contact me have had their messages bounce back.

Anyone else share my pain?
    "I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." (Edward Gibbon)

"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook." (Alan Morgan)

"Guitar Forums FAQ's: Why Not?"

Eagle River Manifesto on religion.

Troll-Alt-Delete

I had the same thing happen not long ago, and there were only a few PM's in my "in-box".

Found out that I had a bunch of messages in my "sent items" bucket that hadn't been cleared out.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." Jimi Hendrix ~ 1968

Comment

Yep clean your "sent" folder out too. I had to do that the other day. And I didn't even know I had a sent folder.
      HC Geezer Brigade Trooper #51

Comment

Jeepers, thanks guys!

That must have been it!
        I found a gazillion old "sents", too, and purged away.
        "I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." (Edward Gibbon)

"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook." (Alan Morgan)

"Guitar Forums FAQ's: Why Not?"

Eagle River Manifesto on religion.

Troll-Alt-Delete

Comment

Yeah, I've got in the habit now of 'unchecking' the option box at the bottom that says; "Save Copy To Sent Item Folder" when I send out a message.
          "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." Jimi Hendrix ~ 1968

Comment

• *BLEEP*
            *BLEEP* commented
            Editing a comment

PersonalProject wrote:
            Yes I am having problems too.

Yes....  Nobody wanting fitted kitchens.  Correct?  

Working...
        X