Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some clarification in regards to the Fulltone Ultimate Octave vs Octafuzz?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some clarification in regards to the Fulltone Ultimate Octave vs Octafuzz?

I was under the impression that the Octafuzz was based on the Tycobrahe Octavia while the Ultimate Octave was based on the Foxx Tone Machine. However, now that I've been reading a bit more about the Ultimate Octave it seems there is some information saying it's really just a decked out Octavia. Can anyone provide any insight here?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: TheCardiacKid, Nightraven, AverPhil, AimmarCair (x2), midi_in, draines1220, digiTED (TGP), themroaring20's (TGP), cjkbug (TGP), whsdhs1 (TGP)</div>

octafuzz sounds good I can tell you that much, I've always liked mine.

Comment

I heard it was a clone of the foxx as well. Sounds like it but I can't confirm.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Gray"><font face="Arial Narrow">good deals w/ pbone, sh333, homestar_kevin, johnrambo, the future king, MrMunky, Iamtehcure, miggy01, hangwire, pfindeis, Virex, orangesix, PurpleStrat, Exdeath, nickthebrick, devi ever, Crxshdxmmy, heykenny, letsgocoyote, Scarlet Theory, Free the Guilty, fruvai, friendlybunny, yannickbasset, duderanimous, vintageroad, jgs61, Vinhoff, leer43, hurleysurf, zygoat, lewzer, sodium_23, M-dawg, thefragile103, Blewbyou, StopReferencing, itkindaworks, Amplifier Worship</font></font></div>

Comment

I always thought the Ultimate Octave was a Foxx too. Sounded exactly like my Way Huge Foot Pig
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.blakemoreeffects.com/" target="_blank"><font size="3">Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)</font></a> <br />
        My pedal company.<br />
        <a href="http://www.facebook.com/blakemoreeffects" target="_blank">Facebook page for Blakemore Effects<br />
        </a></div>

Comment

Working...
        X