Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fredric Effects Dresden Synth Fuzz

Thinking of replacing my C'bread Perseus. Tempted by the Bit Commander until I found this.

http://www.fredric.co.uk/dresden-synth-fuzz

Good deals list

Cheers for the mention! To introduce a little more variety, I'm offering a free three-way switch mod to allow the user to select upper octave fuzz / both / lower octave fuzz on future orders.

Comment

Cheers for the mention! To introduce a little more variety, I'm offering a free three-way switch mod to allow the user to select upper octave fuzz / both / lower octave fuzz on future orders.

I was going to email you to see if it was possible to put the internal trimpots on the outside. Then I saw the gut shot of the pedal. Three way toggle is a great idea.

*saves pennies*
      Good deals list

Comment

the clean tone sounds really dark
        while the fuzz sounds quite brite and thin
        makes me think it will not work
        while having a decent clean tone dialed in

Comment

I've had one for a couple of months now and am still digging it. A lot of slightly giltchy analog fun! I keep coming up with weird cyber funk riffs when playing it. Ha, ha.

Sounds great to me when playing with a clean tone.
          WTB: Guyatone FL-3 Microflanger.

Comment

i had hold of a prototype and really liked it and it sound great with a bit of phaser. very 70s synth style. its changed a lot since then and more useable.
            good deals - HeartfeltDawn | SimplyBen

Comment

Working...
            X