Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Ibanez FRM100

So I finally managed to scrape together the cash to get one of these guys. This guitar is soooooo different from anything i've ever owned or played before but thats exactly why I love it!

The neck is very thick, the single coils are darker and bassier than any i've played. Its a great instrument and can cover a wide variety of sounds. Also it looks cool!

IbanezFRM100tr.jpg

Attached Files
    Edwards Ex-125EIbanez PGM301Ibanez FRM100TRIntoIbanez Airplane Flanger, MXR Phase 90, TC Electronic Corona Chorus, Way Huge Green Rhino, Majik Box Fuzz Universe and Boss DD3intoMarshall Vintage Modern 100wMarshall JVM 205hwith Marshall 1936 2x12Great dealings with: Dangerous Dan, Foamoi_refresheCheck out my Thin Lizzy cover band, Phat Lizzy, on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXoi...eature=related

I'll come out of semi-retirement for this post.

**bleep** yes. great choice man. I'm a big fan of Paul's and love his choice in guitars and tone lately.

The fireman guitars are on my wishlist, when I heard they were doing a version back in 2009 I was so god **bleep** stoked to buy the FRM1, but then they announced the pricing and I literally **bleep** myself. then they came out with this one and I am tempted, as the price is very reasonable and the quality is pretty good.

Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

• WAWBanks
      WAWBanks commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful guitar.

Well i'm a huge fan of his music so I was biased toward buying it. But its turned out so much better than I thought. Its capable of pretty much any style of music. Those dimarzio injectors really are amazing.
    Edwards Ex-125EIbanez PGM301Ibanez FRM100TRIntoIbanez Airplane Flanger, MXR Phase 90, TC Electronic Corona Chorus, Way Huge Green Rhino, Majik Box Fuzz Universe and Boss DD3intoMarshall Vintage Modern 100wMarshall JVM 205hwith Marshall 1936 2x12Great dealings with: Dangerous Dan, Foamoi_refresheCheck out my Thin Lizzy cover band, Phat Lizzy, on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXoi...eature=related

Comment

• inu
      inu commented
      Editing a comment

Cool guitar.

Isn't it super heavyweight? (don't remember where I read that)

Not les paul heavy..... But not far off!

Comment

Working...
    X