No announcement yet.

OT: Crazy backyard band video

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Crazy backyard band video

I'm looking for a link to that crazy dude wearing a codpiece singing in some kind of backyard party shaking his unit - anyone know what I'm talking about? I think I saw it on this forum or on TGP.

deals with: -Juggernaut-; Shooto; CicadaSilence; Cheebus; 59Vampire; hivedestruction; dotlikeimpact; xjordanx

You want to see it again? lol I know what you're talking about but don't know what it's called. It's somewhere in the "post the best thing you've seen on the internet today" thread.
    Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

Quack like a duck. Goat and your Mom.
      Most ridiculous thing ever, or at least close.
      Listen to my band's new song "Clover" and download our albums free. modgun.bandcamp.com

Comment

• mlabbee
        mlabbee commented
        Editing a comment

That's it - thanks!  I don't want to see it again - I want to inflict it on someone else  :-)

Ah, good idea. Lol.
      Listen to my band's new song "Clover" and download our albums free. modgun.bandcamp.com

Comment

Tom and Dan from A Mediocre Time play it endlessly.
        OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

• RumRunner
          RumRunner commented
          Editing a comment
          Yupp, I posted it over in the "Best..." thread. Seriously deranged vid, that one.

DW

Working...
      X