X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg Pandora PX4 factory reset

I've dug thru the user's manual, searched the web, searched Korg's site and I can't find a factory reset procedure for the PX4. Some of the presets seem to be acting a little flakey and I wanted to try a factory reset to see if that would take care of it.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could either clue me in on how to accomplish this or convince me that the "problems" I'm having are all in my mind and that it doesn't need to be reset

TIA for any help you may be able to provide.

/tones
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Human beings can always be relied upon to exert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid. - Dean Koontz</div>

I have a PX4B "bass version" , pg 28 of the Manual "reloading the factory programs"

"while holding down the Rhythm button and the ^ button turn the power On ." it will ask you if you want to Reload. If you press enter/rec . the factory programs will reload into the user program area. The display will read Reload Verify complete . If you reload , all other saved settings will be rewritten .

warning * Never turn off the power during the reload operation ! *
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><br />
    <br />
    &quot;Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.&quot;<br />
    Nikola Tesla</font></div>

Comment

ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou! - I could not find that in the pfd users guide I downloaded, but now that you've described the procedure it sounds familiar.

Much appreciated!

/tones
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Human beings can always be relied upon to exert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid. - Dean Koontz</div>

Comment

Hi!
        I also have one, but I can't reset it I do exactly what's written below:

I have a PX4B "bass version" , pg 28 of the Manual "reloading the factory programs"

"while holding down the Rhythm button and the ^ button turn the power On ." it will ask you if you want to Reload. If you press enter/rec . the factory programs will reload into the user program area. The display will read Reload Verify complete . If you reload , all other saved settings will be rewritten .

warning * Never turn off the power during the reload operation ! *

But it just don't work :cry: it doesn't even ask if I want to reset... any help?
        Thx

Comment

• ccrjeff
          ccrjeff commented
          Editing a comment

Anyone else have this trouble. I cant seem to get mine to do a reset HWE err just shows up on the display load screatching noise is all i can get. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks

OK I've got it!
        To be able to restart it is necessary to have at least one program written by us :thu:

Comment

Working...
        X