Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Carl Martin Quattro Review

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Martin Quattro Review

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on a Carl Martin Quattro so as this unit seems to be quite rare, certainly here in the UK, I thought I

Jackson SL3 Soloist<br>PRS SE Custom 24<br>Bare Knuckle Pickups<br>Blackstar HT-60 Soloist<br>Mark Tremonti Wah<br>Carl Martin Quattro

congrats on the quattro.  sounds like you are enjoying it.  i agree, the compressor is easily the best part of the pedal.  the convenience is pretty great too.   

Comment

• AaronF
      AaronF commented
      Editing a comment

I played a gig where the opening band used one of those. He got some amazing sounds out of it. I may have to get one some day soon.

I just pulled the trigger on a Quattro myself.

You review here put me over the edge and talked me into it.

I couldn't agree more with your assessment.

Best gear purchase I have made in years!

Thanks!

2013 Gibson SG, Les Paul 50's Tribute, Mesa 5:25+, CM Quattro<br>

Comment

Working...
    X