F*cking nut case......

Spewbag

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

While he is a bit Extreme, its kind of hard to argue with him, he makes alot of sense;)

If this is true:

Robertson accused Chavez, a left-wing populist with close ties to Cuban President Fidel Castro, of trying to make Venezuela "a launching pad for Communist infiltration and Muslim extremism all over the continent."

then he needs to be assassinated.

I know Pat Robertson's kinda goofy but every once in a while he hits things right on the head.

All Muslim extremism needs to be halted now while it is finally being addressed. What's not being discussed in the media is that our administration is working with many countries to get rid of Al Quaeda and 20 other Muslim extremism organisations, many of which have links to Al Quaeda.

• Members

Pat Robertson is pretty nutty. I just don't know anything about Chavez, so I can't really form an opinion. I will say that *IF* we ever had an influential leader in our own backyard who was truly promoting Muslim extremism...then yeah...we should twist his cap back. As for Communism...please.

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

You just don't say things like that publicly....

Privately... hmmm... I don't think I'd lose much sleep over someone willing to bump off Chavez.

My point exactly.......I don't think anyone would loose much sleep seeing this guy take a dirt nap but when our leaders political or religeous start feeling comfortable spouting about killing anyone who they don't like or doesn't jive with there agenda.....well isn't that in it's self Communist or Al Queda type mentality??? Not to get all political but all you republicans who are for fiscal responsibilty(which I agree with) and keep voting conservative mainly because of it remeber who your getting into bed with every time you do.

• Members

Originally posted by Spewbag

My point exactly.......I don't think anyone would loose much sleep seeing this guy take a dirt nap but when our leaders political or religeous start feeling comfortable spouting about killing anyone who they don't like or doesn't jive with there agenda.....well isn't that in it's self Communist or Al Queda type mentality??? Not to get all political but all you republicans who are for fiscal responsibilty(which I agree with) and keep voting conservative mainly because of it remeber who your getting into bed with every time you do.

If what is being said is indeed accurate then Robertson is an idiot. You have a moron like Chavez claiming that we're out to get him, why you'd want to publicly confirm his fears? It's stupid...

I don't know if it's so much not liking/agreeing with their agenda as it is a threat to our national security.

• Members

If what is being said is indeed accurate then Robertson is an idiot. You have a moron like Chavez claiming that we're out to get him, why you'd want to publicly confirm his fears? It's stupid...

I don't know if it's so much not liking/agreeing with their agenda as it is a threat to our national security.

{censored}...Vlad.........I don't need to wait around for any confirmation to in form he's an Idiot...........He left no doubt in my mind ages ago.

• Members

{censored}...Vlad.........I don't need to wait around for any confirmation to in form he's an Idiot...........He left no doubt in my mind ages ago.

I agree... He makes the right look silly just like some of the extremists on the left make the left look ridiculous. We have all kinds of people talking and getting media attention that really don't deserve it.

I just watched the clip... Even if Chavez is a threat(which he is based on his rhetoric) going on CNN and advocating assassinating him is retarded.

• Members
Originally posted by Bluesman54

Am I interpretting your comment correctly? You're surprised that there are nut cases with ties to THIS administration?
;)

What kind of ties does Robertson have with this administration? I'm willing to bet that he has none.

• Members

Originally posted by Ke^in

No more than to any administration.

And believe it or not. He is right.

I'm not saying he's not right... I'm saying that to go on CNN and say what he said is not a good tactical decision.

• Members
Originally posted by Dave Owens

I watched Michael Moore's Movie last night...I had never seen it before..

all I can is Bush is a {censored}ing idiot...

2 more years of this douche bag..
:rolleyes:

If you buy into the cut and paste of that movie the same could be said about you!

• Members
Originally posted by Dave Owens

I watched Michael Moore's Movie last night...I had never seen it before..

all I can is Bush is a {censored}ing idiot...

2 more years of this douche bag..
:rolleyes:

Wow... you go girl!

• Members

What kind of ties does Robertson have with this administration? I'm willing to bet that he has none.

Robertson and Ralph Reed are super tight..............and as you well know Reed is super tight with W make your own deduction

• Members

Robertson and Ralph Reed are super tight..............and as you well know Reed is super tight with W make your own deduction

So he's a friend of a friend? I wouldn't put much creedence in that association.

Archived