Liquid Tension Experiment f*cking Rules!

Random Hero

• Members

I would rather eat a bucketful of gravel than listen to DT, but I love LTE....fun stuff. I strolled into a GC one time and there was this insane jam coming from inside the drum room. So I go look and it was Jordan Rudess and Rod Morgenstein. I don't usually dig keyboards in that style but it was after that I went and bought the LTE stuff...

• Members

Originally posted by LnTh

I happen to think that LTE discs are better than almost all DT albums
:D

You don't happen to think... :D LTE's CD are better than the ones from DT... Even Petrucci, his playing sounds better on both LTE CD... They rock!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by BenoA

You don't happen to think...
:D
LTE's CD are better than the ones from DT... Even Petrucci, his playing sounds better on both LTE CD... They rock!
:thu:

I feel Petrucci really just "let go" during the LTE sessions. His playing sounds a lot more ballsy, and his ideas are really fresh.

Also, I don't have to endure Dream Theater's singer.

• Members

Originally posted by Code-001

Would you be willing to host it for us? Or I could do it for ya if you're willing to email it to me.
:)

I would have to burn onto a disc and send it to you. It's 431MB file. The show is 44 mins long. Petrucci still has long hair and is playing his Ibanez. It's cam corder shot but sounds really good.

• Members

Originally posted by shredhead666

Welcome to 7 years ago!

Are they ever going to do a LTE3?

I've not only just discovered them, but I thought I would mention how much I like them.

And I want that LTE video!

I think alot of reason they won't do a LTE 3 is that three quarters of LTE is now DT so..

• 4 weeks later...