No announcement yet.

Looking for a guitar case

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a guitar case

I've got two oddball guitars, an Ibanez RRV type thing and an explorer.. none of which I have cases for.

I'm looking for a universal case that doesn't look like a coffin that would fit these guitars..

I'm a winner

i've got a teardrop case...
    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

i've got a teardrop case...

eh?
      I'm a winner

Comment

I've got a Gator ABS case that would fit, but fear shipping would be more than its worth.
        | Fender | Gibson | Two-Rock |

Hear it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWwDV2_MU0

Comment

HOURS

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

oo, I wasn't saying that I wanted to buy one from one of you guys, I was just looking to see if there were any out there aside from those gay coffin cases.

Gator ABS?

hmm...

I'll look that up..

it's just.. i have these two fabulous guitars.. and no way to bring them place to place so i'm stuck with my GREAT--but not as cool looking superstrat
            I'm a winner

Comment

where can i find one of those?

do you happen to know how wide across that is?
              I'm a winner

Comment

any music shop has them. they're the most generic case ever made.
                HOURS

Comment

any music shop has them. they're the most generic case ever made.

wa! haa.

i should look better next time.

for some reason my explorer doesn't fit in any case known to man.
                  I'm a winner

Comment

i'm sure an explorer will fit in a teardrop case.
                    HOURS

Comment

do you happen to know any brands off the top of your head that make those cases?

because..to be honest.. the only time i've ever seen a case like that are for violins//other classical stringed instruments.
                      I'm a winner

Comment

To me, the best cases are SKB. They're sturdy and well designed. Their models are also ATA / airplane transit (as checked luggage) compatible. You just buy an external shell. And yes, I would trust it to be OK.

Comment

http://www.finecases.com/browse/canadian-case/canadian-case-3234.html
                          http://www.guitarsam.com/catalog/guitarcases.htm#elec
                          HOURS

Comment

http://www.finecases.com/browse/canadian-case/canadian-case-3234.html
                            http://www.guitarsam.com/catalog/guitarcases.htm#elec

thank you very much big-time.
                            I'm a winner

Comment

hey warplane, how tall is it. My hollow body schecter wont fit in a standard gator case.
                              Good Deals with: AtarisPunk29, jbviper4, tonedover

Comment

Working...
                              X