X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounding my amp

On the back of my amp it says 'equipment must be grounded'. This might sound like a stupid question but if i place my amp on top of table and plug it in does that count as grounded? I wanna see how the amp sounds at ear level as if i were an audience listening to a band on stage.

Lolwut :facepalm:

Comment

fark im stupid. dont worry lol

Comment

You seem like a nice guy, I thought this was a troll thread at first lol. It means you need to plug it into a grounded outlet. It doesn't literally have to be on the ground.

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer">Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic<br />
          Warmoth homebuilt Strat<br />
          Xaviere XV-550<br />
          <br />
          Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12<br />
          Laney VC-30112<br />
          <br />
          <br />
          good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST</div>

Comment

Damn... thought I was going to find out how to install a three prong plug properly so I don't have to take it to a tech...

:cry:
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center"><font face="Century Gothic"><font size="3"><font color="black"><i>Vintage</i> V100 ICON <font color="black">&quot;Lemon Drop&quot; </font></font></font></font></div><div align="center"><font face="Century Gothic"><font size="3">Fender American Standard Stratocaster</font></font></div><div align="center"><font face="Century Gothic"><font size="3">Seagull Entourage Rustic S6</font></font></div><div align="center"><font size="3"><font color="black"><font face="Century Gothic">Traynor</font><font face="Century Gothic"> Custom Special 50</font><i><font face="Palatino Linotype"><font face="Century Gothic"> (YCS50)</font></font></i></font></font></div><div align="center"><i><font size="3"><font color="black"><font face="Palatino Linotype"><font face="Century Gothic">Traynor YGM-4</font></font></font></font></i></div><br />
            <br />
            <div align="center"><font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font face="Garamond">Good transaction with: NickPierro</font></font></font></div></div>

Comment

You seem like a nice guy, I thought this was a troll thread at first lol. It means you need to plug it into a grounded outlet. It doesn't literally have to be on the ground.

oh i see, is that why it is a three prong outlet and not two

Comment

Working...
              X