Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Carol Brady

What the hell did Mrs Brady ever do Mike was a successful architect providing for the family. All the kids went to school and played sports had a big band.

Carol Brady would sit around the house all day watching Alice do all the freaking work. She was a lazy bitch and probably was a bad lay to.
    MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

What the hell did Mrs Brady ever do Mike was a successful architect providing for the family. All the kids went to school and played sports had a big band.

Carol Brady would sit around the house all day watching Alice do all the freaking work. She was a lazy bitch and probably was a bad lay to.

I believe that the first show on TV where the married couple shared the same bed.
    ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

She gave good head. The only reason I kept that bitch around.
      Some Gear:
      Bogner EL34 Shiva
      Peavey Delta Blues
      Line 6 POD HD 500
      Various Guitars mostly cheap.

Click here for a list of references: link
      Bad transactions: Willshrdforfood

Spam: Sold out. Check back later.

Comment

She must have been bad in the sack, cause Mr. Brady loved the caulk!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reed

Engl Savage 120 Jackson USA Guitars

Excellent transactions with:
        killertone, Mizati20, thaifoo, zygoat, is350xtrm, bartmcartman, xiwiwix and many more.

"Killing is my business... and business is good..."

Comment

Greg did her.
          Originally Posted By Trace-P38
          Flogger wins.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta View Post
          Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
          Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush

http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14

Comment

Jeesbus !!! What a dis-functional family
            MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

She gave good head. The only reason I kept that bitch around.

Comment

This song comes to mind.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

would.
                  ORANGE AMPS
                  Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

I bet she was good in the sack. She probably liked to get slapped around a bit. I bet she got into it.

Comment

would.

I'm not sticking my dick in anything Bobcat Goldthwait ****************ed, even if it was just in a movie.
                      Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

I bet she was good in the sack. She probably liked to get slapped around a bit. I bet she got into it.

Nah, she likes clowns, and prosthetic noses.

Comment

I believe that the first show on TV where the married couple shared the same bed.

Nope. I found this interesting tidbit:

Who was first? There has long been much confusion about which married couple first shared the same bed on TV. Some have said Lucy and Ricky of I Love Lucy, others have gone for Carol and Mike of The Brady Bunch, Wilma and Fred of The Flintstones, Lily and Herman of The Munsters, and, of course, Samantha and Darrin of Bewitched. Strangely enough, it was none of these. The winner is Mary Kay and Johnny, which first aired on November 18, 1947. This was a 15-minute series that ran for three years. The Flintstones [1960-1966] were next, but are often discounted because they were cartoon characters, not real people. Next would be Bewitched and The Munsters both of which first aired in 1964.

Bewitched first showed Darrin and Samantha sharing a bed on October 22, 1964. The Munsters first showed Herman and Lily sharing the same bed in the episode "Autumn Croakus," which aired on November 26, 1964. The Brady Bunch didn
                          Avatar: I don't know who it is, but those are some epic tits.

Originally Posted by oinkbanana

PITA that i can't find something with some girth that i'm happy with.

Comment

Grease her up with a bottle of Wesson, and she's rarin' to go.
                            Avatar: I don't know who it is, but those are some epic tits.

Originally Posted by oinkbanana

PITA that i can't find something with some girth that i'm happy with.

Comment

She managed to not get aids?
                              ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
                              Whiskey, Satan, Rock & Roll
                              Confused Little Girl
                              My band's facebook
                              ORANGE AMPS

Originally Posted by Dolf

This thread is full of ****************ing pussies.

Comment

• Working...
                                X