Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st time eating at Chipotle by myself...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time eating at Chipotle by myself...

My wife brought me to a different location, but this one near her work KICKS ASS as they serve beer!

I'll try to post pics later, peeps on my facebook has already seen it.

Best lunch EVER!

CSB
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Its pretty good. Owned by McDonalds, its in their "classy ass" chain.

I personally like Moes alot more...similar idea, with beer. Bigger/better/tastier wraps and stuff, but i dunno if they are national or regional.
    It starts and ends at your fingers.

Comment

Supposedly some branches serve margaritas which brings more wimmenz. I was just stoked they serve beer, on my 2nd now. Not getting FRUNK AS ABLLS on Dos Equis Amber, but just enough to enjoy my late lunch.

They don't have Moe's here, I normally go to the hole in the wall places here since I live in Santa Ana. But Chipotle works for me since they take debit cards.

Comment

Yeah, our Chipotle here serves beer and "margaritas" which I'm pretty sure are corona and limeade, haha. Definitely one of my favorite quick and not too pricey places to stop and eat.
        The Gear
        Schecter Loomis NT
        Schecter 006 Elite
        Epiphone Les Paul Standard
        Agile Interceptor Pro
        Washburn Tabu
        Laney TT412A
        --------------------------------------
        Good Deals With: joelbah, Lonnie99, smith10210

Comment

I personally like Moes alot more...similar idea, with beer. Bigger/better/tastier wraps and stuff, but i dunno if they are national or regional.

They haven't been owned by mcdonalds since 2006 but nice try
          BAND
          CRABCORE
          e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
          Fender American Roadhouse Strat
          ESP Hybrid II
          Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II
          Orange PPC412

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

Comment

Barbacoa =/= McRib
            Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

They are not owned by McDonalds last I heard.

My chipotle's serve beer and Patron Silver Margaritas

Oh, and if you don't get 2 full scoops of hot sauce you are a colossal pussy That **************** is what dreams are made of
              My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

They are not owned by McDonalds last I heard.

My chipotle's serve beer and Patron Silver Margaritas

Oh, and if you don't get 2 full scoops of hot sauce you are a colossal pussy That **************** is what dreams are made of

I hear ya, but my ulcer prevents me from eating anything spicy.

Comment

+1. Moe's rocks. Chips automatically come with the meal at no cost and a salsa bar to pick your flavor by the drink machine.
                  "Take the time to pull the weeds choking flowers in your life." J.Cantrell

Comment

I hear ya, but my ulcer prevents me from eating anything spicy.

I would die if I couldn't eat spicy food.

I feel for you.
                    http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    X