Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Anomaly is reading 50 shades of grey, and

. . . she's been all over me like my own skin. I can't keep up.
    PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
    Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
    Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
    YouTube
    Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

ib4 50 shades of ghey parody thread
    The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Call her the C word.
      Positive Transactions:Rig-Talk: O'Rourke, 92lx50, Chubtone, Juggernaut, DanyeoHC: leod_74, Dimebag11, floydroseuser, LordOVchaoS, Duderanimous, MatrixClawTGP: RMC519, Red Planet

Comment

banned in the county where i grew up. http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Brevard-County-Bans-50-Shades-of-Grey-From-Library-Shelves-150477885.html. i'd facepalm, but it's florida.

if increases action, i'm all for it. now to convince the wife .. hmmm...

Comment

Lol. Just ordered the 2nd and 3rd book for my gf. she asked me what canning was and I was like.
          Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

she asked me what canning was and I was like.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/clay53.html
            Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

verf code: pepi/charveldan news team

netmusicians
            soundclick
            Download my Demo for Free
            Spam: EHX Deluxe Memory Man. Big Box version $325? make offer
            EHX The Worm $65
            Boss GE-7 $60
            Boss TU-2 $65

Comment

banned in the county where i grew up. http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Brevard-County-Bans-50-Shades-of-Grey-From-Library-Shelves-150477885.html. i'd facepalm, but it's florida.

if increases action, i'm all for it. now to convince the wife .. hmmm...

Hopefully that idiocy will be raped in court.

I'm pretty conservative, but I ****************ing cannot STAND censorship by any public entity.
              Originally Posted by scratchie

Youse gots butthurtz cause youse gots too meeny deeks stuck in you mans poosie.

Comment

My girlfriend has been reading that book....life has been great the past couple of weeks.
                Peavey 3120|Line 6 4x12 w/ V30s

Fender HW1 Strat|Ibanez Prestige RGA121|Ibanez RG7421|Schecter C7 Blackjack
                Boss TU2, NS2, RV5|MXR Carbon Copy, M108 10-Band EQ|Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
                Good Transactions: jmorgan_2008, ccmu, Killzone, coolblues309, mizer357, ChrisTheAsian, BryanFTWL

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X