So my son was approached about being a model. His first shoot is on Monday.

Mr. Brady

• Members

He's seven. An agency around here does some work with some media applications and needs kids for their stuff. A guy from the agency met us at the play ground and asked if he'd be interested in doing some work for them. They are legit and have been around here for a long time. It's quit possible some of you have seen their models.

He's excited because he wants to earn money to buy a remote controlled helicopter.

It starts at $28 an hour.

I don't know, he might end up doing lines of coke off supermodels in a few years. I should probably make sure this doesn't go too far for his own good.

Also, he'll be earning more than me per hour. :facepalm:

• Members

He's seven. An agency around here does some work with some media applications and needs kids for their stuff. A guy from the agency met us at the play ground and asked if he'd be interested in doing some work for them. They are legit and have been around here for a long time. It's quit possible some of you have seen their models.

He's excited because he wants to earn money to buy a remote controlled helicopter.

It starts at $28 an hour.

I don't know, he might end up doing lines of coke off supermodels in a few years.
I should probably make sure this doesn't go too far for his own good.

Also, he'll be earning more than me per hour.
:facepalm:

OK? And the problem? :lol:

• Members

I'm happy for him, but at the same time I see what happens to famous child actors/stars and it makes me a little nervous. I doubt he'll really go THAT far with this as this is a pretty low key thing really, but it made me think about the "what if's".

• Members

I'm happy for him, but at the same time I see what happens to famous child actors/stars and it makes me a little nervous. I doubt he'll really go THAT far with this as this is a pretty low key thing really, but it made me think about the "what if's".

what if he's slayin' supermodel tang? This is awesome, dude. I mean, what if it turns into a movie career, you start hanging out with A listers, start some strange companies and get into some odd money ventures, make millions then have some sort of freak out on drugs later on to boost your fame through the roof.

Archived