Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

post the song that makes you want to destroy everything right now

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61






    Quote Originally Posted by wok
    View Post








    Aw what a fkn awesome awesome pick.
    Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

    Comment


    • #62


      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrzNXWy7LRg
      Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

      Comment


      • #63



        Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

        Comment


        • #64
          1 old school








          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-5TrGakWY





          ...



          1 newer one (Has some melody but i ****************ing love it!) some of the riffs/outros are just ****************ing killer








          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGHlZwMYO9g





          ...





          ***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
          ..................
          ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

          PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

          Comment


          • #65
            1 old school














            ...



            1 newer one (Has some melody but i ****************ing love it!) some of the riffs/outros are just ****************ing killer














            ...





            ***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
            ..................
            ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

            PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

            Comment


            • #66


              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnWS97lchI

              Comment


              • #67



                Comment


                • #68
                  A lot of people bash Peter Dolving but I think his voice sounds like anger incarnate.






                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX1LBADDICk
                  http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                  http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    A lot of people bash Peter Dolving but I think his voice sounds like anger incarnate.







                    http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                    http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                    Comment


                    • #70


                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLCZhQX_Fm0








                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LSbk2dFDo








                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISqU42zAv1M
                      Look how hard my heart hurts.
                      I need help, give me the works.







                      Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                      I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                      Originally Posted by telephant


                      You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                      Comment


                      • #71





















                        Look how hard my heart hurts.
                        I need help, give me the works.







                        Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                        I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                        Originally Posted by telephant


                        You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                        Comment


                        • #72






                          Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle
                          View Post









                          Came here to post exactly this. Well played.
                          Originally Posted by Rear Naked


                          you have a "before" pic of your ****************************???



                          SPAM:
                          TC Flashback Delay

                          Good deals: Rfaranda, Goodisonrock, Cobrahead1030, Ricky Bobby, STEEL KAGE, tsunamijesus, Dark Slide, superflyinmonke, boltzthrower, itkindaworks, Shenaniganizer, Rhammer19, downer01, Caveman Riddle, RockStarBassist

                          HottKarl's Tunes on Soundcloud

                          Comment


                          • #73






                            Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle
                            View Post












                            Came here to post exactly this. Well played.
                            Originally Posted by Rear Naked


                            you have a "before" pic of your ****************************???



                            SPAM:
                            TC Flashback Delay

                            Good deals: Rfaranda, Goodisonrock, Cobrahead1030, Ricky Bobby, STEEL KAGE, tsunamijesus, Dark Slide, superflyinmonke, boltzthrower, itkindaworks, Shenaniganizer, Rhammer19, downer01, Caveman Riddle, RockStarBassist

                            HottKarl's Tunes on Soundcloud

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5NX3OVjzHg
                              PROLETARIAT







                              Originally Posted by Norton666


                              Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5NX3OVjzHg
                                PROLETARIAT







                                Originally Posted by Norton666


                                Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X