Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Henning Cherry Bomb Review by an owner!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Henning Cherry Bomb Review by an owner!

This guy purchased serial #0001 of my Henning Cherry Bomb head and one of my 4x12 cabs. I think he gave a very honest and comprehensive review of the amp. Check it out if you're interested!:

Click here to read the first Henning Cherry Bomb Review by an actual owner

Steve
    Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
    My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)
    My epic "From Scratch Amp Build Thread" here at HCAF

Congrats.

Mr. Henning offers world class customer service. Won't go into particular details, but let's just say that he will do anything in his hands in order to keep you a happy customer.

If I had known you were giving out free handjobs, I would have bought one by now
    Main Rig:
    LTD EC1000
    Peavey 6505+
    Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
    TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
    Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
    M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Congrats.

Mr. Henning offers world class customer service. Won't go into particular details, but let's just say that he will do anything in his hands in order to keep you a happy customer.

If I had known you were giving out free handjobs, I would have bought one by now
      Main Rig:
      LTD EC1000
      Peavey 6505+
      Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
      TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
      Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
      M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

got the shirt today, thanks again Steve. i would love to own one of your amps some day!
        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

got the shirt today, thanks again Steve. i would love to own one of your amps some day!
          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

congrats that should get your business going for a few months before they move on to something else.
            http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

congrats that should get your business going for a few months before they move on to something else.
              http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

Working...
              X