X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Tiny Terror Combo?

Might be picking one of these up soon, trading my '74 twin + some cash on his end. The twin is cool, but it's way too loud for me to do really anything with it to be honest.

What should I expect with the TT?

The music I play is in my sig.

dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

I asked the same Q yesterday. I decided not enough clean headroom for me. Altho I love the Orange clean crunch sound, Id prob have to spend WAY too much on a 30 or 50 watter to meet my requirements.Decided that Id be better off just re tubing my little VC. Not quite the same, but a similar kind of amp. If I get myself a cab to go with the VC, I may pick up a Micro T for the house just to feed my gas for that sound.

Comment

• HKSblade2
      HKSblade2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not suggest the TT. Its a cute amp, but its not really a performance amp at all. It's more for lower power. Try a Peavey Classic 30, 50 for similar sound but with far more headroom.

• 3shiftgtr
      3shiftgtr commented
      Editing a comment

Pine Apple Slim wrote:

I asked the same Q yesterday. I decided not enough clean headroom for me. Altho I love the Orange clean crunch sound, Id prob have to spend WAY too much on a 30 or 50 watter to meet my requirements.Decided that Id be better off just re tubing my little VC. Not quite the same, but a similar kind of amp. If I get myself a cab to go with the VC, I may pick up a Micro T for the house just to feed my gas for that sound.

What about the Dual Terror. 30 watts (switchable to 15 or 7 watts) and 2 channels....a TT channel and a second one with more gain?

It's next on my gonna buy list.

Working...
X