Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Looking for singer/songwriter to collaborate with.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for singer/songwriter to collaborate with.

Hi everone! I've been stuck asking my own friends to write/sing on a couple tracks myself and a buddy made up, so im gonna give the online world a try! There is LOTS of room in the songs for vocals to provide the hook so they will definitely pose a challenge if anyone is up for it. I'm not entirely done tracking as of yet and the present mixes are extremely rough for the sake of just hearing the basic structure.
    The working title for one is called "classic rock". You guessed it... it kinda has a classic rock kinda feel to it. 
    The working title for the other is "Slap". This one has a real Chili Peppers kinda vibe to it.
    If anyone is seriously interested in a little challenge to do either one or both of the songs let me know I would love to add you in if you want to give it a good shot and have some means of getting a decent recording of your vocals at home for me to mix in.

Do you have the melody and lyrics written?
    Moderator - The Singer's Forum
    Follow me on Twitter and Soundcloud

• staticsound
      staticsound commented
      Editing a comment

Mike-z_Vrs wrote:

Well those that think like you don't have to do it " id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

I don't write, and I don't have a singing voice. "Challenge" is just a word I threw out. Interchangeable with "Just for fun" or "different creative idea style" etc etc. Maybe you couldn't figure that out. 

I have nothing to offer for "compensation". Definitely not in money value anyways. Very simple folks...if anyone wants to write to it and make it their own, there's 2 canvas' here for ya  

"Looking for someone to collaborate with" would have been a more appropriate title then .png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

• Mike-z_Vrs
      Mike-z_Vrs commented
      Editing a comment
      Touché. Didn't think of it that way.

• ido1957
      ido1957 commented
      Editing a comment

Did you try the songwriting workshop forum.