X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ever Youtube Cover - Rihanna Stay

Hi All,

My name is Samantha Morgan i would love to be a singer, at the moment im just trying to gauge what people think of my voice so if you have chance please check out my Youtube cover of Rihanna Stay. Feel free to like and leave comments, hopefully you will enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zACIxI_KCTQ

Thanks

I haven't heard this song before. But not bad. A bit rough in the beginning but got better towards the end. Keep it up!

Comment

• SMorgan88
      SMorgan88 commented
      Editing a comment

Thank you I appreciate it

Your pitch sounds good. You are pretty quiet though. Not sure if that's you or the mic, or some combination. But it sounds pretty good overall.

Comment

Its pretty good but the sound is quite terrible... Can't hear you very well! Keep up the good work

Comment

• SMorgan88
        SMorgan88 commented
        Editing a comment

Thank you so much for the praise on my singing really means a lot you guys are taking the time to listen and comment, thank you

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
        Editing a comment

more self confidence in the sound production

try to exaggerate, and find back to a normal balanced sound production from overdoing it,

nothing can happen when you exaggerate

I think you did pretty well on it

Comment

LOUDER! lol, I can hardly hear you. Next song approach with more confidence and smash it out

Comment

love!

Comment

• SMorgan88
            SMorgan88 commented
            Editing a comment

Oh my Gosh! Never expected to get this many comments on any of m videos especially not this one with such poor sound quality :\

Thank you soooo much guys your the greatest

Thanks

• Onacor
            Onacor commented
            Editing a comment

You are having some tone issues - sometimes it drops off the edge, and other times it's spot on.. .
            One major element that is missing which will also effect the way you sing the song (and assist in pitch control), is :

Emotion..

The song is an emotional journal for the singer. If you put feel into it -- believe in the words... I guarantee you, you will be 100% more satisfied with your performance..
            Try it.. .you'll be surprised.

An example would be of another singer here on the forum..
            DOesn't matter if you like her voice, or not, but listen to HOW she is singing the song with th emotion in tack... (Also browse to her Titanium cover on her youtube channel there, for more emotional connection with it)...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCwsK3C4iyQ

Working...
        X