Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is over a year old,but nxt year The Steelers are goin!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Great transaction with: Jaytee123,Adam Poland, untoldguitarist and archdevil</div>

Comment

Originally posted by SG-DAWG
      This thread is over a year old,but nxt year The Steelers are goin!

"Let's go Steeeeeewers..............!"

Comment

Go Stillers!
        Good luck, Bears! Enjoy your Kordell!!
        Write something else...

Comment

I must say its football season again,soooooooooooooooooooooooo, i say go, STEELER's!
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Great transaction with: Jaytee123,Adam Poland, untoldguitarist and archdevil</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Trace-P38
            Go Stillers!
            Good luck, Bears! Enjoy your Kordell!!

Har!

Comment

Hey New England has the highest paid second string quarterback in history.

Payroll means nothing. Not to change the subject to Hockey but ............look at the NY Rangers. Massive payroll but unable to make the playoffs on a consistant basis. Anyway, I'm a Philly Fan. Gotta go with the birds. Why do you think the little smiley faces are green anyway?
              <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.&quot; <br />
              - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <a href="http://www.yourmomrocks.com/" target="_blank">Believe it or not, the name of our band is YOUR MOM. Click here to check us out.</a><br />
              <br />
              </div>

Comment

yeah payroll has nothing.. look at it.. the panthers my home team made.. it and we are broke ass city.... heh!
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>What is another word of Thesaurus?</b></div>

Comment

15-1

Comment

15-1 this

Comment

15-1 this is one old thread

Comment

Funny looking at the old posts.

Lifelong Steelers fan here. I believe this is FINALLY our year. There is no Kordell to choke in the big game anymore, and our defense is the best it's been in years. I think the only way we lose is beating ourselves with stupid mental errors like penalties and if Ben makes a couple of bad throws.

Whoever is the AFC team in the SB is almost a lock to win it. With Owens going down the NFC is up for grabs and it doesn't compare to the AFC.

GO STEELERS!!!

Comment

Once again,

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

SoundMan

Comment

Originally posted by flanc
                            The Patriots must have a horseshoe up their ass after that fumble reversal.

An unfortunate and painful situation at best!

Comment

Seahawks are gonna win it. We never win but maybe we'll do it this time. Too bad Ms. Jackson won't be there during 1/2 time...

p
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.rock-bot.com" target="_blank">www.rock-bot.com</a><br />
                              Live-Band-Karaoke<br />
                              <br />
                              bassist and sound reinforcement</div>

Comment

Working...
                              X