X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sayin'.....

So many times I have seen post similiar to my recent Line 6 question, and the standard response would be " Did you contact the manufacturer?" Well,I did and after two calls and 45 minutes of heavy metal Muzak, I got my answer by posting here. Just sayin'.......

Your call is important to us.

Please hold while we ignore it

NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• Rob_H
      Rob_H commented
      Editing a comment

I don't know why more businesses won't use the call back feature, there are a few places I deal with who use it and I would much rather be doing just about anything than waiting on hold. I find it convenient but maybe people don't trust they will get a call back or something?

The flip side of the customer service coin has been dealing with dbx; I have had to get in touch with them a few times lately, had to verify the warranty process on a piece of DOA gear and also for some technical info on the Driverack models that wasn't in the manuals. I never called them but their response time on email was excellent.

• Pro Sound Guy
      Pro Sound Guy commented
      Editing a comment

Ello!

Sorry so much you wait!

How can I halp me?

Welcome to customer service, where we're not satisfied until your not satisfied.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. -Will Rogers<br><br><a href="http://facebook.com/SpitShineRocks" target="_blank">http://facebook.com/SpitShineRocks</a></div>

Comment

I've had excellent CS from Line6. Sorry to hear your experience

Comment

Somehow all those old Soviet Union jokes about inefficiency don't seem quite as funny anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X