X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Humor

It's been a long Monday, thought some of you might appreciate a chuckle...Wild semis napping.jpg

Attached Files

Looks kind of like an Artie Johnson routine gone horribly wrong.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Security Officers have been trained to not touch the service monkey<br />
    </font></div>

Comment

I even scored some spam!

Comment

• Audiopile
      Audiopile commented
      Editing a comment

agedhorse wrote:

I even scored some spam!

Leapin Lizards... I think I was there for that... possibly saw it with my own eyes if it's what I recall... either that or it was extremely similar.  I was driving our camper at the time and was more concerned about me than those on the other side of the road... but it looked a lot like that at the time.

At the time, I really didn't want be offered the opportunity to take a picture of a 38,000 lb. (my) sleeping camper... so I ducked the camper under an over-pass for a few hours till stuff blew-over and subsided some. 

BTW:  I have few (basically none) fond memories of southern Wyoming.

I spent a little under a year in Laramie Wyoming back in1992 when I was going to WyoTech. It was neat but I hate cold weather so I was happy to get back to Texas.

Comment

• JailTime
      JailTime commented
      Editing a comment

I was in Laramie from 88-90.  They did not put in the UW brochure that guys to gals was 10-1.  And yes, it was cold and windy.

Working...
X