X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Powersoft M-Force

Hi all,

Not sure if you have read about this but haven't seen anything posted on it yet. Interesting play here; based on the brand I am sure whatever it ends up in will be beyond my needs but this looks like it could have a significant impact on the size and weight of pro touring subs/bass cabs.

http://www.prosoundweb.com/article/powersoft_inspires_loudspeaker_design_with_m-force_technology/

Or for those who prefer the video approach with the "marketing inspired" let's pick the most annoying music possible to introduce a new product...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=48-JUX-P4bg

Did I mention the new forum sucks?

Looks like a particular patent may have expired...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

• Rob_H
      Rob_H commented
      Editing a comment

Or been purchased perhaps?

• Pro Sound Guy
      Pro Sound Guy commented
      Editing a comment

Is that based on DC servo technology from Servo Drive?

Is that the patent you are talking about Aged?

Efficiency is one of the aspects that all of us in the industry have been working on for many years. The interface between the mechanical system and the air is the biggest challenge while keeping size and weight low.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Working...
    X