No announcement yet.

How good are DAS Audio Powered Subs ?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good are DAS Audio Powered Subs ?

Hello, I am interested to know if anyone has had any experience with the DAS Audio Vantec 18A powered Subs. I would like to see some reviews but there is none online that I found. How good is DAS Audio brand for speakers ?

Perhaps someone could give me an idea as to how they sound and if they are powerful and punchy. The DAS site says the sub is 1000W continous.

Below is a link to the subs....

http://www.dasaudio.com/en/p/vantec-18a-2/#obn

Looking forward to your replies...

Cheers !!!
    Last edited by Rups; 09-09-2016, 11:26 AM.

DAS is out of Spain and more common in Europe. They make decent gear.

This sub should work fine for you.

Comment

Thanks for the info Pro Sound Guy... I am thinking of buying these DAS subs because of their size, weight and power. If you feel there are any other powered subs in this price range ($1399) that you recommend would be better then please share your advice and opinion. Thanks ...

Cheers !!!

Comment

I have no information on DAS, but am looking for options currently in about the same price range. The two I am considering right now are
        EV ETX SP18
        JBL SRX 818

Right now I'm leaning towards the EV. They are a bit heavier at 114.2 lbs if I remember correctly, but I like what I've heard from reviews.

However, I don't know how either compares to DAS
        Last edited by Picker; 09-13-2016, 12:01 PM.
        Picker....
        The Duct Tape Motto- If ya can't get the job done right... just get it done.

“As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.” — Dick Cavett

"Also, it is important to remember that basses have 4 strings. Not 5 (that would be a banjo), not 6 (that's a guitar), 4 strings... and the bigger and fatter you can get them, the better the tone you'll achieve. No, I'm not joking."
        - Fletcher

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"... Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
        X