Clean Stage set-up

rodclement

• Members

Hello everyone, I was overly bored before last nights gig so I took some pictures of my stage set-up...nothing special, just clean cabling...I cover the speaker stands, mix from behind us wich can be seen to the left of the first picture. I also added a banner on each speaker with a scanable code, so people just walk up with their smart phones, and find our website, works much better than business cards!

My goal is to have no cables at all running in the center stage area since we do a lot of audience participation, I want it to be as easy as possible for people to walk up t us, and safe for the gear! Since this is a flat stage area, you will also see the Behringer monitors, they work ok, and I don't care if they get kicked, or covered in beer...if the stage was raised, we would use rcf's as well.

Back side:

20130411\_180222.jpg

Front Left, where I stay:

20130411\_180253.jpg

Front Right, Guitar Player

20130411\_180307.jpg

My singers pedal board, wireless receiver, TC Helicon Delay, and Doubler

20130411\_180321.jpg

Speaker on stand with banner, one per side so anyone can come over and scan it for our info.

20130411\_185103.jpg

When the guitar player arrives, he adds his monitor on the, plugs his guitar and mic, and we are ready to go!

If anyone has any ideas/recomendations on how to make this better, please let me know!

Thanks!

Rod

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

rodclement wrote:

If anyone has any ideas/recomendations on how to make this better, please let me know!

Hey Rod

You could make your pedalboard a lot more compact by switching over to a Relay G50 receiver.  Everything would be the same sonically pretty much.

• Members

dboomer wrote:

rodclement wrote:

Hey Rod

You could make your pedalboard a lot more compact by switching over to a Relay G50 receiver.  Everything would be the same sonically pretty much.

Hi Don,

Don't get mad...that is a Shure digital ULX receiver, not the Line6... :smileyindifferent:

I got the unit from a band leader/agent I fill in for, he switched all his bands to Shure digital units, I loved it, so I kept it!

For my money, there is nothing better in the sub $1K wireless mic market than your V75, but this thing is awesome! The auto gain feature really works, very usefull for those of us without a front of the house soundman.

Rod

Archived