MAgazine subscriptions recommendations

wooden

• Members

Why that? The site has a decent search function - you try searching for stuff that's spread over a dozen PDF files, with a wonky Reader whose job it is to consume as much memory as it can (yes, I know about the alternatives). You log in and get the goods. No longer subscribed? Well, if you wanted to store the stuff for future reference, nothing holds you back from using File > Save as, really.

• Members

Originally posted by Yoozer

Why that? The site has a decent search function - you try searching for stuff that's spread over a dozen PDF files, with a wonky Reader whose job it is to consume as much memory as it can (yes, I know about the alternatives). You log in and get the goods. No longer subscribed? Well, if you wanted to store the stuff for future reference, nothing holds you back from using File > Save as, really.

Because i always save things. I leraned all i know ( that is not that much) in magazines, forums, the web etc. and they but very little tiny graphics on html, then you can click them to see a interpretable graphic, but then if you save it, you cant have the bigger picture unless you do it manually. Is there a "solution" for that?

• Members

Get _Tape Op_, for free.

Their review coverage suggests that it's a resource for pros, aspirants and gearwhores now, but at least there are years' worth of non Gearslutz High End-styled content to learn from in the back issues, and the articles and interviews are almost always interesting and enlightening. I likely wouldn't have a kink for outboard processing without the magazine, now, so I guess that's something.

http://tapeop.com/

I think the forums are quite good.

Archived