Clear All

• SPAM:: Slim Phatty, Virus TI Snow, APC40

For sale in USA only.

Moog Slim Phatty $500
    Access Virus TI Snow $700
    Akai APC40 (for Ableton Live) $150

Details here
    My VCAs go to 11

How much for shipping to Canada (Toronto) on the Slim Phatty ?
    Venn Diagram - Artist WebsiteMachinedrum, Monomachine, Analog Four, Octatrack, NordModular, Moog SubPhatty, Novation Nova, Korg MS20 Mini, Maschine, Tassman, Aalto, Absynth, Uhe's ACE & AudulusContact

Comment

Whoa - dumping a lot of stuff. Good prices too. Sticking with the Motif?

BTW: have you looked at your post at the other site? I can only see a bit of the edge of the Snow, and if you included a pic of the APC, it didn't come through.
      Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Sent you a PM last night Meatball.
        If you don't want to ship to Canada just let me know Ok.
        Cheers
        Venn Diagram - Artist WebsiteMachinedrum, Monomachine, Analog Four, Octatrack, NordModular, Moog SubPhatty, Novation Nova, Korg MS20 Mini, Maschine, Tassman, Aalto, Absynth, Uhe's ACE & AudulusContact

Comment

The first post says
          For sale in USA only.

Comment

Almost every time I've dealt with a seller saying "USA Only" they meant "North America Only" so it doesn't hurt to check.

Comment

The first post says

Yes, it may well do but Toronto is hardly miles away from the States and a lot closer than Hawaii depending on where the OP would be shipping from.

Comment

Almost every time I've dealt with a seller saying "USA Only" they meant "North America Only" so it doesn't hurt to check.

This has been my experience as well since I've bought 90% of my gear from USA sellers.
                For fellow Canadians, here's a tip, anytime you buy anything from USA, always ask they ship it with USPS, UPS rapes us big time.
                i like palin.
                i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
                ~ yumpy

Comment

Oh well do I take 'no reply' as meaning "No" ?

Comment

Working...
                  X