X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dulcitone?

sounds like an acoustic Rhodes

I suspect they'll be waiting awhile for a bid.

Hi Mom!

Egads, I suspect so, too. Looks interesting, however.

Comment

That is interesting. I've never heard of it. If I saw one at a garage sale for $50, I'd probably add it to my collection of projects I'll never finish.

This fellow stops talking and starts playing at 40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-5qIl5hKU
      ComputerMusicGuide.com

Comment

That fellows Dulcitone is just begging to be sampled for a Soniccouture instrument.
        Gribs

...Music can be used to stimulate mass emotion, while mathematics cannot; and musical incapacity is recognized (no doubt rightly) as mildly discreditable, whereas most people are so frightened of the name of mathematics that they are ready, quite unaffectedly, to exaggerate their own mathematical stupidity.

G.H. Hardy in A Mathematician's Apology (London 1941).

Comment

According to the utoob comments, that one has already been sampled by Ben Findlay, Peter Gabriel's recording and live sound engineer.
          ComputerMusicGuide.com

Comment

Nice, sorry I just watched and listened... I confess I fast forwarded to the point where the music starts too.
            Gribs

...Music can be used to stimulate mass emotion, while mathematics cannot; and musical incapacity is recognized (no doubt rightly) as mildly discreditable, whereas most people are so frightened of the name of mathematics that they are ready, quite unaffectedly, to exaggerate their own mathematical stupidity.

G.H. Hardy in A Mathematician's Apology (London 1941).

Comment

The Alchemy app that I have on my iTouch has a Dulcitone patch. Very cool.

Free app.

Comment

Working...
              X