Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

new casio synth pik! - namm 0r nom nom nom!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new casio synth pik! - namm 0r nom nom nom!

http://www.cresshead.comhttp://soundcloud.com/cresshead-1Korg Volca Bass, Logic Pro 9, Arturia Mini Brute, Roland sh-01 - korg electribe emx - Blofeld - Nanozwerg - yamaha RX5 - CS1X - Korg DDD1 - Trackman -ipad3

New Casio Privia Stage Piano with knobs on (read some synth and organ stuff)

世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

Somethings wrong here...

Why would Casio make the effort of reducing the amount of sliders? I know, that Casio can be very strict at penny pinching, but I don't think that these sliders are such expensive components, that taking 3 out would make anything else but negative impact on desirability of a gig instrument that is almost certainly going to have an organ modelling.

But Air sound source for pianos combined with XW-P1's capabilities would certainly make me very happy Casio Man...wait, ahhh **bleep**, theres no step sequencer either! I didn't buy the XW-P1 after all, and I got so excited after seeing that it could be possibly get mixed with Privia next, but now I got worried.

I am wanting, I am thinking
      To arise and go forth singing,
      Sing my songs and say my sayings,
      Hymns ancestral harmonizing,
      Lore of kindred lyricking.
      In my mouth the words are melting;
      Utterances overflowing
      To my tongue are hurrying,
      Even against my teeth they burst.

Comment

• Bernard
        Bernard commented
        Editing a comment

Look on the bright side, it appears to accept an 8 track cassett tape on the back above the CASIO logo... :catlol:

• Mike Martin
        Mike Martin commented
        Editing a comment

Casio Man - You might be making a few assumptions, but I don't think you'll be disspointed. 

Looks very cool!

Comment

Working...
      X