Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want To Make My Own NIN Keyboard Stand anyone has the blueprints?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want To Make My Own NIN Keyboard Stand anyone has the blueprints?

?
    English not my native lenguaje but i can speak it very well. and having some very significant eye problems
    Gear. Buchla 200e,Studio electronics Code,PT HD,kurzweil pc3, waldorf Stromberg,Korg oasys 76 with exs 3,giga 3,MS-1771R, nord c1,roland V-Synth GT,H8000FW,tablet pc,Mac pro 8 core,kore 2,MV-8800,EWI4000s,CEUSmaster Stage Piano.jazzmutant Dexter.SunSyn,nord wave.

How in the world would you be able to read them?
    Originally posted by p120dUdE
    These are family forums, and many young kids come here and read them.

I am sure there will be no problems, but if there is, my moderation team will take action.

Originally posted by ChasIII
    Im so sick of keyboards. All this keyboard stuff people always use. All this keyboard synth talk all the time. I'm done with it. Never again.

Im thinking that at some point I will have to stop this and start doing other things. Any thoughts, feelings, or ideas?

Comment

NIN keyboard stand?
      Used Dave smith instruments MEK - $900 shipped

Comment

Nine Inch Nails had their own crazy keyboard stands made up for their tours..

basicly, you have a column that goes up to about chest hight, and then you have something thats similar to a moniter arm that goes out that you put the keyboard on, that lets you swing the keyboard around... and move to duck whatevers being thrown at you...
        Nord Stage on order....
        Hurry up elves!

Comment

like that...
          Nord Stage on order....
          Hurry up elves!

Comment

hahahha, i have something for you.......

http://www.apple.com/logicpro/customerstory.html

Just watch the video on this page, you'll be happy you did! all of you!

on a side note, charlie is quite the stroke.
            www.justmcg.com

Comment

Originally posted by zarquin

like that...

i rather have that, than sex...

English not my native lenguaje but i can speak it very well. and having some very significant eye problems
              Gear. Buchla 200e,Studio electronics Code,PT HD,kurzweil pc3, waldorf Stromberg,Korg oasys 76 with exs 3,giga 3,MS-1771R, nord c1,roland V-Synth GT,H8000FW,tablet pc,Mac pro 8 core,kore 2,MV-8800,EWI4000s,CEUSmaster Stage Piano.jazzmutant Dexter.SunSyn,nord wave.

Comment

Originally posted by justmcg

on a side note, charlie is quite the stroke.

Mr. Clouser is in The Strokes now?

"The problem with music now
                is that you can hear the lyrics and there's far too much tune." ~ Clint Mansell, Pop Will Eat Itself

Comment

once i read this interview with charlie clouser about working on a nine inch nails album, and when i was done reading it all i could think was : man that charlie clouser is so much ****************ing cooler than trent reznor.
                  "It makes me as damp as a cellar down there, all mildewy..."

-jerri blank

good trading experiences with: aztechno, usa83strat.
                  bad trading experiences with: hamer95usa

Comment

chick is not a real person.

-G
                    <blank>

Comment

according to http://www.audiohead.net/interviews/charlieclouser/index2.html clouser designed those keyboard stands.. .. i wonder whether he's easily contactable and would feels like sharing,,...
                      Nord Stage on order....
                      Hurry up elves!

Comment

What does Charlie mean that he doesn't need racks of hardware synths anymore, just because he has Logic? Guess maybe he's talking about how most software synths are pretty nice sounding which allows him to use software to fill out his tracks more, while still using hardware, but ultimately cutting down the amount of hardware he has cluttered in his studio.
                        ____
                        ______

"It’s got to reflect a personality, rather than a quantized performance. Despite the technological revolution that’s been going on over the past few years, it’s not like we’re sitting around saying, ‘Wow... much better records are being made.’” - Atticus Ross

Pumps from my Heart {+}{}{+}{} Filtered through my Mind ~-~->

But yet I need more Cowbell

if you never read my signature, you'll never know how I sign my name

Comment

Originally posted by zarquin

like that...

OOOOO SHOOT CANT STOP WISHING FOR THAT ...

Comment

That can't be too difficult to make. I doubt you could make it yourself unless you were very good with welding and that sort of thing, but the design is fairly simple enough.

If you know any welders, or people who might work with cars, or metals or anything like that, if you showed them the picture, and explained how it worked, they could figure it out.

It looks like a typical "arm" style thing, like you would find in lamps or for TV's, or eve like the old IMacs. Seems like there is a sort of hydraulic or spring thing coming from it though, I can't tell, but it would make sense, to keep the keyboard up. That aspect of it would be the difficult part.

I bet you could build it out of parts from a junk yard or something. I'm not ambitious enough to try though...
                            Studio:
                            Akai MPC2000xl. Behringer BCR2000. Clavia Nord Modular G1 Key. Clavia Nord Modular G2 Engine. NI Reaktor. Roland Alpha Juno1.

For Sale/Trade:
                            Boss PH 2. Clavia Nord Modular G1. Ensoniq ESQ1. Hohner String Ensemble. Jackson PS6t. Korg MS2000. Korg Oasys PCI. Kurzwiel K2000r V3. Rockman Distortion Generator. Yamaha TG55. Yamaha Tx802.

Want:
                            Bass heads, cabs & pedals. Clavia Nord Modular G2. Elektron MachineDrum/ MonoMachine. Epiphone Thunderbird bass. Rack tuner.

Comment

• cortedemico
                              cortedemico commented
                              Editing a comment
                              i'm workin' on a stand like that out of wood right now. $100 at home depot and a decent woodshed.

Originally posted by chick korea
                            i rather have that, than sex...

You must not get very good sex.

Kiru
                            "Don't sell your life! Do whatever you really want to do. You must act as the master of your life, and then become free. No matter how difficult it is, no matter how unsuccessful it might seem, do whatever you want!"
                            -- Michio Kushi

The only way to settle questions of an ideological nature or controversial issues among the people is by the democratic method, the method of discussion, of criticism, of persuasion and education, and not by the method of coercion or repression.
                            -- Mao Zedong

Comment

Working...
                            X