So off topic is okay here?

Jas

• Members

Sure! Off topic is cool, but in the tradition of SSS, well, it's more like...well...let me put it this way.

You go into a music store, and there with the electrics and the amps are a some kids with baggy shorts, black T-shirts and spiky hair playing riffs from bands with names like "Bonerfarm", and having discussions becoming to their age group.

Then you walk into the acoustic room, and there are some older players talking about stuff like bracing on Taylors vs. Martins, and other things that folks like that would talk about.

That's the difference as I see it. The off topic stuff follows suit...one is not better than the other. They both serve a need.

• Members

Off Topic is welcome. If you're starting a thread, we've had a tradition of starting it with "OT:" such as "OT: Does Comcast give decent broadband service?"

One thing that's not allowed is hate mongering, name callling, racist comments...you get the idea. I tend to give a lot of slack, but only to a point.

I'm sure you'll feel right at home :) This isn't a forced marriage, it's a rave!

Archived