No announcement yet.

Custom labeled heat shrink tubing?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom labeled heat shrink tubing?

I need some printed shrink tubing for labeling cables to go in large rack and PA installations and I cant really find a place that sells heat shrink with custom printing. Has anyone seen a place that does this?

The easiest way to do this is to print little labels, then use transparent shrink tubing over them. Otherwise, you are going to pay through the nose for custom printed shrink tube.
    If the reason for climbing Mt Everest is that it's hard to do, why does everyone go up on the easy side?

Comment

Originally posted by NITEFLY182
      I need some printed shrink tubing for labeling cables to go in large rack and PA installations and I cant really find a place that sells heat shrink with custom printing. Has anyone seen a place that does this?
      I know it's not much help that I can't remember the brand name, but one of the major makers of label printers has a printer and a line of printable heat shrink tubing. It goes in flat just like label tape. I know I have it in my file cabinet somewhere, and if I only knew the name, I could find it - WHAT A SYSTEM!

It might be Brady.

Oh, here it is - WHAT A MEMORY!!!

Distributed by Wireworks but it's actually made by someone else. I think it was about $250, but by being able to make your own labels, you don't have to know what you want in advance.
      --
      "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
      Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

GREAT answer! Exactly what I use. Does the job just fine.
        Originally posted by Nighthawkdude
        The easiest way to do this is to print little labels, then use transparent shrink tubing over them. Otherwise, you are going to pay through the nose for custom printed shrink tube.

"Your own limitations render you incapable of realizing that not everyone is as limited as yourself."

Comment

Hi, You can buy custom printed heat shrink labels by calling 630-968-3135 or email at mytubing@yahoo.com ! You can order 50pc or $35.00 minimum order

Comment

Working...
          X