For Sale Or Trade All For Rackmount Sampler

• Members

interested in an Akai CD3000XL?

sure

Heres the issue list. By the way, this is the exact condition how I purchased these:

Roland RS-5:

Occasionally, the analog section drifts. I heard this was a common problem with all RS series keyboards and why Roland probably fixed this problem and repackaged the RS-5 as the Juno-D with a few other bells and whistles. You can be playing something and, out of nowhere, the tone, or attack, etc, changes. A quick patch reset fixes it. Excellent shape.

Roland JX-8P:

On very rare occasions, a note will stick. Probably needs a little cleaning. This board is in surprisingly excellent shape considering its age. It is analog heaven, I must say

Roland D-70:

This one has the most issues, but it was how i bought it. The backlight doesnt work. Theres a C# key thats not set in correctly and is a little askew, but still works: I was just too lazy to open it up and try to fix it. The main thing besides the key and the backlight is that the lower keys, starting on the A and down all seem to be set with velocity Maxed. I have tried to edit this problem, and have failed miserably. Because its 76-key, Ive worked around it. It is also in very good shape

All the keyboards come with gigbags

If interested, doesnt have to be trade Make offer

Archived