Gibraltar bridge? Love those!

Yes Sir!

Here's some specs if anyone's interested:

Mahogany body

Scalloped maple top

Set-in neck

Bound rosewood fingerboard

22 medium frets

Ibanez LoZ-N (neck) and LoZ-B (bridge) original active humbuckers, 2 AA battery operation

Gibraltar III bridge

Diamond inlays

• Members

Free bump for a kick ass guitar! I have the brown caimen version of this same guitar! :thu: Dont let the active Ibanez pups fool you. They are great! I pulled them out of mine only because I dropped a pair of Blackouts in there place. :rawk:

IbanezLesPaulSDBlackouts.jpg

Since pulling them I have had 3 people offering to buy them. They are great for factory active pups!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just trade another Forum member for the black version of this guitar ..I have never owned a guitar with active pups in it before and was a little hesitant about it...

But after getting this guitar i have found it to be an excellent guitar extremely versatile .If have no problem what so ever getting an excellent clean tone and everything from a slightly overdriven Blues to metal tones out of this guitar...

IMHO this is one very reasonable priced LP type guitar with far more value and tone than any competitor out there..It is excellent in every way craftsmanship A+,Tone A+,versatility A+ ..

Free bump for an excellent guitar

• 2 weeks later...

Archived