PRS Custom 22 Grey Black Special Order w/EMG's SICK!

Moshaholic

• Members

Ok this is a really awesome guitar. I'm the 100% certified original owner...

This was my main player for a while because quite frankly it's a monster.

2006 PRS custom 22 special ordered by me from with Birds, WIDE THIN Neck and factory toggle switching.

You do not see many Custom 22's with a wide thin neck and IMO it's the way to go. If you play this guitar you will understand what I mean.

I removed the stock pups and had a set of EMGs' (81/85) professiaonaly installed by my tech just after recieving this guitar. Again the toggle switch is factory.

This PRS has a very unique ONE PIECE SOLID MAPLE TOP, no seam anywhere.

The top is not a 10 top but is really unbelieveable in person. It is like flame and quilt combined and always gets a ton of complements. The pics look like ass with grey black and this guitar looks 10x sweeter in person let me tell you.

The wide this neck smake the guitar very shredding and the stop tailcustom 22 combination give this guitar a huge fat sound. The EMGs sound AMAZING in this guitar. Mean growel and the neck pup really sings... This guitar came out a winner and that is why it was my main player for a while.

It has been played by me and 100% babied since day one, always wiped down after playing and it has no dings or chips and is 9.75 out of 10 condition. The guitar basicly looks and feels brand spanking new in person

There is no visible fret wear and the back of the guitar is flawless. there might be a few little very light fingernail marks just below the high E string that can be polished out with the Mcguires Fender kit... The nickel bridge is a little discolord from playing but this is very normal.

I have all the case candy and payer work. The original pickups are long gone. The caes is in great condition over all but has some minor scuffs here and there from use.

This is a guitar that Id thought I'd never sell but I have played it very little over the last year or so and mostly reach for my LTD's as my bread and butter noise makers...

$1650.00 shipped to CONUS, money order, gift pay pal or add 3% if you want to use regular paypal

NO TRADES, PRICE IS FIRM - I have $2450 into this guitar.

Picture307-1.jpg

Picture300-1.jpg

Picture305.jpg

Picture299-1.jpg

• 4 years later...

Archived