Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2002 MIM Sage Green Metallic Telecaster

Cosmetically there are some scratches on neck plate, minor impression in bottom near strap peg and am approx 3mm x 2 mm chip missing in finish on edge of same area. Also a scratch in finish on the "horn" of body that doesn't go to the wood. No other issues that I can find. Got it on trade and I realize teles just aren't my thing. Comes with gig bag.

Also looks like a Seymour Duncan ST591 Little 59 Lead in the bridge instead of the standard p-up.

$375 + Shipping. Paypal either gift or cover fees.
    Currently Selling:2002 MIM Fender Telecaster - Sage Green Metallic
    Peavey 6505 Head
    Mackie M-1400 Power Amp
    Ibanez SR800 Bass - Black (needs a little cleaning)
    Ibanez SR505 - Natural Blonde Finish
    Line 6 X3 Live

Interested In:Axe FX Ultra
    Art Pro VLA II

Awesome Transactions - Sold 1994 PRS McCarty to RG_76. Fast payment!

Ebay Feedback / Willing to send custom pics via cell as requested or whatever else you need as verification since I am newly active.

Justifide is a stand-up guy, excellent to deal with =)
    Awesome Trades with StratJacket, JonVengeance, Thee Hammer, insaneshawnlane, BadShawn6060, Sdhupelia, BozzofAngels, Shimrod69, Billlcheckrules, Tuckerbomb

Awesome Deals with outkastin2g,Clonexx, Critter, Morgray,GuitarAl96, MrScary, lfrz93, justifide, Metlupass2

Comment

Trades?

Interested in this : http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2791994-FT-MIM-Fender-parts-super-strat-or-just-the-neck-FT&highlight=
      old band's: http://www.reverbnation.com/downstruck : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYzGwiOwm0current band: http://www.facebook.com/TheAlibiNJ?fref=ts : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUIseIcCZVs

Comment

No thanks, I've found that strats and I don't really get along. Something about having to tell her twice... not sure. Thank you though

I would consider a trade, aside from an Axe-fx ultra... not sure what i'd want.
        Peavey 6505 Head
        Mackie M-1400 Power Amp
        Line 6 X3 Live

Art Pro VLA II

Ebay Feedback / Willing to send custom pics via cell as requested or whatever else you need as verification since I am newly active.

Comment

any pics yet?
          Completed deals with: PurpleStrat, BartDude, cdawzrd, Protoge X, LoneStarGuitar, TomCray, Metalhead Mike, pfindeis, crimson on pink, i51423, Sir_Dr_Lawyer, needletoink, deadbob166, phishmarisol, ispunk, homestar_kevin, Josh S, -Andrew-, Asylum, AnxiousSound, sizzlemeister, ashtray, tantamo

Comment

The McCarty I bought from justified arrived on Tuesday exactly as described =) justifide is a great guy to deal with and he earns his spot on my sig ;p
            Awesome Trades with StratJacket, JonVengeance, Thee Hammer, insaneshawnlane, BadShawn6060, Sdhupelia, BozzofAngels, Shimrod69, Billlcheckrules, Tuckerbomb

Awesome Deals with outkastin2g,Clonexx, Critter, Morgray,GuitarAl96, MrScary, lfrz93, justifide, Metlupass2

Comment

rg_76, I always love reading your posts... I can't quite assplain it
              MIM Std Stratocaster | MJT Custom Tele | SX Basterdcaster

TU-2 > OS Clone > Dead Hipster > Tonebender Clone > Boss DM-3 > Allen Hot Fudge

Comment

Thanks for the props man. Even though its "Justifide" haha. But really though, I appreciate you vouching for me.

Either way here are pics.

Peavey 6505 Head
                Mackie M-1400 Power Amp
                Line 6 X3 Live

Art Pro VLA II

Comment

Where in Mi are you? any discount if i pick it up? whats in the bridge?
                  Now the smiling portrait of you
                  Is still hangin' on my frowning wall

Comment

In the Kalamazoo area so about 2.5 hours away. Never took notice of the bridge pickup since I didn't play it much. Looks like a Seymour Duncan ST591 Little 59 in the bridge. Glad you pointed that out haha.
                    Peavey 6505 Head
                    Mackie M-1400 Power Amp
                    Line 6 X3 Live

Art Pro VLA II

Comment

Working...
                    X